At 09:26 AM 5/29/2003 +0930, Nathan Horsfield wrote:
Is there any function that will allow me to make the spaces between tracks running parallel equal. I have a few data and address lines to route and would like them to be equally spaced apart.

Hey Nathan!

What I usually do is to set the snap-grid to half the width of the traces (i.e. for 8/8 space/trace, set the snap grid to 4) which will give you a nice alignment for even spacing. Make sure you set your track clearances in the rule set, and then possibly use Push & Shove routing mode to ensure that everything lines up nice and neat. I would up hand-routing a four layer board with a bunch of crammed-together busses and similar recently, and this method made some pretty darn nice busses quite easily!

Hope this helps!

-- Matt