I got the high end model SS2.  I figured with a short between the planes
somewhere,  I'd opt for the top of the line model.  And somewhere the
WEB site seemed to imply that the high end model might be the best tool
in this instance,  so I went with that one.

It's really easy to use,  you just clip the two gator clips across the
two shorted nets,  and wave the pickup wand over the board looking for
sound to occur.

It's like a signal injector,  and signal tracer for shorts,  all wrapped
into one unit.  It works amazingly well.

---Phil