> I have carefully inspected the routes and no sign of loops anywhere. The
> analyzer seems to have  particular problems with "T" networks. I have
cured
> one instance of this by removing the route, deleting the net, creating a

The loops could be under pads. I had this problem on a board and could not
find the loops at all. DXP pointed out the loop and where it was (x,y
coords). Sure enough hidden under a pad was a loop, which confuses the SI
algorithm.

Not sure on the rest unless the virtual memory is running out on that
machine.

Robert D. LaMoreaux
MTS Systems Corp.
Powertrain Technology Division