I am not sure what you mean by "duplication".

Do you mean panelising a PCB so there are multiple copies on one larger PCB panel.

You mention "measuring the component coordinates and placing them in the worksheet" -
are you trying to get the "pick and place" coordinates for automatically stuffing the
components onto the PCB?

I think I may not understand the question. Can you explain what you need in more detail.

Ian

Ian, what I mean 'duplication' is reproduction of existing PCBs
which don't have any film or gerber data for furthur prodution.
So we have to go for copying or scanning the existing board for
further production.

palaniraja