Hi all,
If you've ever pulled your hair out because you can't get a sensible BOM
into Excel, for the purpose of ordering parts and assembling PCBs, then I
may have the answer.  I've written a single click BOM sorter in Excel 2000
VBA, to sort the 'CSV' or 'Client spreadsheet' BOMs into a sensible format,
with all similar components on the same row.  I'll attempt to attach it
here, but it will probably be blocked.  However, if you are interested,
just send me an e-mail at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(See attached file: BOM sorter.xls)

The code is unlocked, so you can play with it.  Please note: it doesn't run
under Excel97.

Regards

David Watling