Hi David,

Well I got close, I think, the bom generated from Protel
must not have the 'group' option _not_ clicked.

'Sort without formatting' would run without errors, but
it only added a QTY column with the value of '1' in it
for all the rows, ie no grouping.

'Sort Bom' although going further then before would still
stop with the error 'Run-time error '9': Subscript out of
range' at line 106 ..

'ReDim Preserve types_array(UBound(types_array) - 1)'

UBound(types_array) with a value of 0

A step by step run through the process readme file would
help.

Regards,
Darren Moore