This is exactly the kind of issue that matter most. With three engineers
working on different sites we put together 30 pages of schematics assuming
that labelling and multiple instantation would work as advertised. I leave
it to your good selves to work out  how much unpicking and ambiguity we had
to sort out to make the design work.
Maybe DXP will have cleared up all these issues but I thought I had paid
for the spec in 99SE. It seems I have to pay again to get all these good
things. If these kinds of issue had been acknowledged and fixed in 99SE
then I would be feeling a lot easier about Protel and upgrading to DXP.

                      John Sheahan

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      ome.com.au>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] SV: OrCad to
Protel
                      23-Jun-2003 11:43

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 18:22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can you tell me how to make the local labels option work then?

Have to agree. Protel manages hierarchy (towards netlist) worse than any
other cad program I have used. Multiple instantiation I just cannot make
work. If someone would post a procedure, would be much appreciated.
john