From: Natalie DeGennaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 June 2003 12:43 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Cc: proteledaforum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] PCB in Protel

Raoul,

I'm not sure about Protel, but I know most PCB Design software uses either
mils (0.00?) or millimeters for their design units. I don't know of any
that use centimeters as their design database units.

Do the conversion math and see if that is your problem.

Regards,

Natalie DeGennaro
PCB Designer
National Semiconductor Inc.