I agree, and thanks guys.

                      Brad Velander

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] OrCad to Protel

                      23-Jun-2003 04:51

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Protel EDA Forum

Robert,
             it seems it is a shame that you did not find this newsgroup
sooner. I understand your gripes about Protel documentation and bug
reporting but I too have found 'similar' issues with most other packages.
This newsgroup makes the interface to Protel much less painful and it
supplies the best technical support that I have found anywhere for any CAD
package, no one can compare to the gang providing free advice and technical
support on this newsgroup 24-7.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer