Hi Darren,
Good idea - here's one I did earlier (I had to zip it up as it got rejected
before):

(See attached file: Example BOM.zip)

Regards

Dave

                      "Darren"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      .au>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] BOM sorter version
3 - please overwrite the
                      24-Jun-2003 12:05         original

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Hi David,

What would be handy, is if you could supply
an example input and output spreadsheet file.

Regards,
Darren Moore