A quick and dirty method can be hacked together very quickly using TextPad
macros too.

                      John Sheahan

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      ome.com.au>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] BOM sorter

                      24-Jun-2003 05:24

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 20:40, John Sheahan wrote:

> I have a perl script that does something similar if anyone is
> interested.
> Starting from a protel format netlist, ending in a text file that can be
> read by excel. .

Also a netlist reformatter to assist manual checking. its at
http://www.taudelta.com.au/protel_helper.html