Hello Forum!

This is about P99SE/SP6, PCB editor.

Currently I am routing a PCB with a 1mm grid, 196 ball BGA and loads of other stuff in various grids. The BGA escape routing requires a .25mm grid referenced to the middle of the BGA with quite small vias compared to the rest of the board; the rest of the board is easyer routed on a grid of 3 mils (6 mil tracks) referenced to a corner of the board.
Switching reference points is easy enough, but is there a way to automatically switch rules and/or grids based on the wherabouts of the cursor? This would make life a lot easier.....

Another thing that would make life easier is to directly switch between drawing modes (90 degree, 45 degree) without typing shift-spacebar two or four times. I searched but could not find the PCB process and parameters needed for this.....

Any input is gratly appreceated.
Thanks,

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer