Hi,

I am trying to create a simulation component using a PSpice model for a
Varistor. The PSpice model has been down loaded from the EPCOS website for
their SIOV varistors. The file has a SIOV subcircuit, followed by lots of
subcircuits for each of the devices in the range. I have no Spice manuals
and so am struggling with just the Protel manual. The specific part I need
to simulate is SIOV-S20K275 can anyone help?

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.