Ivan -

I never tried with a Toshiba, but I had good luck using Epson drivers for other old dot matrix printers. Looking at the Toshiba P351 description, it appears that an Epson LQ series driver might work (they were/are also 24 pin). Epson was the dot matrix market leader for so long that many other vendors adopted compatible printer command sets (kind of like Hayes modem commands becoming the standard for other modems).

If I were you, I would experiment by installing a Win2K Epson LQ driver. Your Protel99SE file will probably print just fine pretending the Toshiba is an Epson.

Regards - Harry