Kiba,

fighting with the same Problem like you deskribe it.

> I am trying to set up a library which can be used by multiple
> engineers. The problem arises when two engineers are working
> on the same library. Both engineers can open the library and
> add new parts, but both will find that they can not save.

We did not find any automatical warning or Systemtool.
So we decidet to create components each in a own
Library. And we nominated one of us engeneers for a
"librarian" who look at the parts an ad them to the
companies Library.
Not a realy easy way but the best we found.
Perhaps there are some gurus out there to point
you, and me, a better Way.

Waldemar