From: Yves Dubois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 1:29 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] lengh of port

Hello all,

I had the following problems once in a while and I can' figure it out.

On some sch. I cannot change the lenght of the ports. it looks like the lenght adjust
itself automaticly base on the lenght of the text inside the port. Even if I click on
it and try to make longer or shorter with the mouse those ports are not changing.

Please Help!!!

Thanks

Yves Dubois

Senior PCB designer