Hi Waldemar,

I'm glad to see that it worked. A small note worth mentioning is that I had
to do  "select all/copy" a lot in 99SE and previous versions to fix
problems. I can't remember that I have ever done it using DXP.

/Mattias

Mattias Ericson
Omnisys Instruments AB
Gruvgatan 8
SE-421 30  Vstra Frlunda, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 734 34 08
Fax: +46 31 734 34 29
http://www.omnisys.se

             "Kulajew
             Waldemar"
             <waldemar.kulajew                                          To
             @kuebler.com>             "Protel EDA Forum"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [PEDA] Finaly found a workaround
                "Protel EDA            [was: 99SE, PCB, disapearing
                  Forum"               connectionlines]
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              echservinc.com>

Mattias, Ian and Robert

Ian, we tried the Ascii-export / Import with no success.
thank you for your offer to check our files.

Mattias, we tried the "copy/all in a new PCB"-Way and it worked. Wahoo!

Robert, so we dont need to try the way you discribed

Thanks again everybody.

Waldemar

,Ơzf)^Z~לǫ)rWab+a0!wo鮋^yކ٥
imbٚf٢+-h7'rzXzn!