This sounds like a time to try the repair facility! Sounds like a DDB file structure
problem.

Big down arrow, Design Utilities, Repair Tab. The DDB must be closed in order to run
the repair facility on it.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,  please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.