Joe

Mr Lomax had a method to do this as a 'virtual short', a feature now
supported in DXP called 'net ties'.

If you browse the archive you will find it.

But if this is a once only route, then you may find it less time
intensive just to do this route by hand.

Have you tried defining the 'from to' topology and applying a width rule
with filter set to from-to? Just an idea.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd
Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]