Hi Thomas,you are opposite from me,i use OrCAD 9.2 to complete my Protel pcb job and
it is always to my satisfaction,btw for your info there is a company by the name of
E-tool that will to inter-translation pcb job,just search the web or let me know and i
will search my mail archive for the URL.

Choong