Hello Forum.

Using P99SE/SP6 for over a year now I finally got to the point of reorganising my libraries into two databases: one schematic and one pcb. A tad late, but still...
Since each schematic part has sixteen part fields; I'd like to use at least some of these fields for information such as tolerance, working voltage, maximum power etc. Since the default names 'Part Field 1' etc are not very descriptive to say the least, I want to properly name the fields I want to use.

However, it appears that one has to repeat typing these names for every part in the library, for every library in the database......Highly inefficient, and quite error-prone.

Has anyone found out a way to edit those fields per library or per database?

Any input is greatly appreceated.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
IE Keyprocessor bv.