Hi All,
        I acquired a PCB done in Eagle and I want to modify it with Protel
99SE. What's the best way to achieve this? Can I do it somehow with the
freeware version of Eagle? By Gerber maybe?

Thanks in advance

Terry Creer

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the

use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient
you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.