This time again - I sent a reply on Friday and it hasn't appeared till now
so I resend it.
Is TechServ server filtering my messages :)

Leo Potjewijd wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just created a PCB-template using the wizard.
> Nice, handy an all that but the thing is way too small: mils instead
> of millimeters.....
> How do I go about removing this from the wizard?
> For that matter, how do I assign an already existing PCB to the wizard?

Open Templates.ddb - it's located in ...\Design Explorer 99 SE\System folder. The Boards folder contains pcb templates. *.pcb files are acompanied by *.bdl files - they are text files containing description of the groups of pcb templates. You may add or remove whatever you wish.

Wojciech Oborski