In a message dated 10/4/2003 10:10:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> With most of my older designs, I can select a group of components and drag
> the group and reposition them.
>
> Lately, I guess something's been accidently reset, because when I surround a
> group of components with the 'selection square' the components don't change
> color and can't be dragged and dropped as a group anymore... only one
> component at a time.
>
> Can somebody tell me where this setting is?

It sounds very likely that you have some primitive, possible the designator
or comment, which has wandered far away from the part, or that you've built
library parts far from the origin. The complete extents of the part, including
all primitives, must be within the selection box or it doesn't get selected.

Steve Hendrix