If you use a keep out track perimetering the area you want clear, you will
get the same effect, providing there are no points the polygon can net onto
within that area.

Mike.

|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ink.com          |
|         |           07-Oct-2003 11:33|
|         |           "Protel EDA      |
|         |           Forum"           |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  [PEDA] Keepouts

Hi,
I wish to prevent a polygon from pouring in a certain area.  I have used a
fill as a keepout on that layer, but I then get DRC errors showing shorts
where I have put the fill over tracks.  I also get DRC clearance errors
where the fill is under a component.  Is there a neater way of doing this
so it comes up DRC clean?

Regards

Dave