That is NOT the problem.

Peder

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Mattias Ericson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 8. oktober 2003 12:49
Til: Protel EDA Forum
Emne: Re: [PEDA] SV: Mirrored components in P99SE

It could be the old mirror problem you see. If you press x or y when you
have the component floating during a movement you can mirror a
component. But components don't have a mirror property it will just
mirror all primitives. This is a bug or at least a bad feature. You will
however get a warning if you try to mirror using x and y. If you make an
update from library it should fix it if it is this problem you see.

Best Regards
Mattias

--
Mattias Ericson