Memory and buggishness is what make me loathe Protel,i might not end up confirmed with
my 5 months old job because my superior is just a Protel nationalist and anti OrCAD
even thought it helped me well and fast in finishing my job with its auto route,such
is then mentality of some in my case.

Choong