so what, you never heard of re-format?
that's what the really cool tech support guys have you do ! :) :)

actually i have never reinstalled windows or re-formated (4 or 5 active
machines)

if they get creaky enough we get a new box, it's usually time anyway

the hand me downs go to the UPS machine!
since standarizing on WIN2K we have had very little windoze trouble

ds

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003