Boy oh boy, this forum is becoming verbose!

On my setup I can see slightly offset lines occasionally on autopan in P99SE. I can't in DXP so either it is fixed or much rarer.

I can think of all sorts of reasons why the problem may be there in P99SE but not DXP:
1) It has been fixed - generally DXP has much better rounding behaviour than 99SE, maybe it is related to this.
2) P99SE uses APIs and DLLs from Win98 days. DXP requires Win2K or XP.
3) Some flukey aspect of my hardware

I have to say the this would be very low down on my list of issues to fix in P99SE. If people are worrying about this then that is a pretty good vote of confidence in the program I would say. A few years ago nobody was noticing the offset lines - we were too busy dealing with AV's.

Ian