From: Website Visitor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 3:16 AM
To: proteledaforum
Subject: [PEDA] PCB Routing GND

I have not found a way yet to disable, or stop, Protel from routing GND traces.  I
have a GND plane and all of the components are connected to it via thermals.  However,
when ever I use the AutoRouter the program begins routing GND traces.

I have created classes that have all the signals and trace widths associated with them
but this did not help.  I have disabled the system board routing layer and only
enabled mine.  But again that did not help.

How do I stop Protel from routing GND traces when I have a GND layer that the
components are already connected too?

Please respond via the following email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks in advance,

Brad
Posted from Association web site by: Brad Epperson