In Australia, most co's pay dividends, and the market
value of the stock, is based on the dividend paid.
The dividend was around 8 cents a couple of years
back and the stock was around $5-$6 mark (ALU has
been as low as 37 cents this year), then around 18
months back they paid no div, DXP was late (very
late) so not much in the way of dollars coming
in when you are not shipping the product. SP3 has
been in pre release now for 6 months and the router
promised to be a super router is ... well... who
knows... Of course one day the stock may improve
but will I live that long, it has dropped about
20% in the last 2 weeks.

While they were promising DXP to ship in first qtr
of 02, from Nov 01 to Mar 03 the stock went from
about $5 to $1 and then at that point they said DXP
would now not be released on time.. Its was released
in July 02, but was not ready to ship, here we are
over one year later and still many outstanding
issues with DXP.

Bottom line, not happy as a shareholder or user.

There I have sent the email that I have intended
sending for months. Rant mode off again.

Darren Moore