Thanks to all those that responded to the pervious post. It is no longer necessary to reply if you haven't already done so. From the response it appears that more than a few members were not receiving mail and that resetting the ISP did resolve the problem.

Those that wish to catch up with missed posts can request them by visiting the archive request page at http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/getarchive.html. To catch up, request archives from November 23 through December 2 (there were no posts on November 26, 28, and 29). This will send the individual emails in their original format.

Members that posted during that period and did not get an adequate response should feel free to re-post their message, just indicate at the top that it is re-posted due to delivery earlier problems.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]