Anyone know if there's a way to convert protel99 schematics to Orcad DSN format?

Please reply directly to my email as my spam filter occasionally deletes emails from
the protel list...thanks!

--
Peter W. Richards / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Design Manager, EE

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from
Reflectivity, Inc. which may be considered confidential by Reflectivity,
or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law,
and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached
documents) immediately.