Wow! It's gorgeous. Brrrrrrrrrr! Those temps make me shiver.

We were pissing and moaning about the rain here last night and we had to take Tessa to
the vet xmas eve- thought she had something wrong with her eye. False alarm, but on
the way back, the rain was coming down so hard that the reflectors on the freeway were
drowned out and there were no signs lit up so we couldn't see where we were driving-
complete blackout. I found a white lane marker and was following that and slowing
down. Turns out that it was a turn off and it was taking us right into a road sign. I
was able to turn back to the freeway and motor on and a few seconds later the downpour
quit much to our relief. Next time I'll take the van and leave the Honda at home.

Had such a wonderful Christmas. It was a joy to be with family and good talking with
you and Roxanne.

Cam