Craig,

Many thanks, nice one.

I had not even noticed it. I'll dig out the docs later and read some now I
know what to search for  :-) In fact I found the same menu items in 99SE as
well (embarrassed now)

I tried it out, and its most of the way there. But it will only do
components, so free pads etc are out, they cannot even be added to the
'union'. Its not always convenient to make a component for a mounting hole.

It is also possible to clear all unions globally, which restricts it a
little, as this could be prone to accidental deletion of the union, which in
the case of a connector array, made to match an enclosure aperture, could
end up spoiling a lot of work.

But if we could have it tweaked so that it could be assigned as a parameter
UnionId=x, where x is the group it belongs to, these would need to be
manually removed so would be a bit more secure and less prone to accidental
deletion. It may even be able to pass this parameter from the SCH where the
parts association may be better visualised.

I'm actually off to dig around the menus to see what else is hiding in
there, that's not very well documented.

Sometimes best hiding place is in plain sight.

Any more gems like that, keep 'em coming.

John