I did play round with IBIS models ages ago and was using some of the IDT IBIS
models from the website. They needed to be converted using the Protel converter.
After quite a bit of messing around they seemed to convert and work well and
give what seemed to be fairly accurate results.

Clive

"Chacon Simon, Geoffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/01/2004
07:21:33 AM