good luck with Orcad, go to:

http://www.orcadpcb.com/Default.asp?bc=F

for an Orcad forum, if the link doesn't work just go to orcad.com and look at the site map for Orcad community

I use Ocad, Protel, & PowerPCB, all three are quite different on the pcb portion, I found Orcad Capture (schematic) very simple to learn in comparison to Orcad Layout, in fact probaly the easiest thing to learn outside of the original DOS version of Tango and the original version of PADS-PCB

From: "Tim Fifield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PEDA] Leaving Protel
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:27:33 -0400

Hi All,

This is my last week with this company, and I'm going to be learning OrCad
starting Monday at my new job.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everybody on this forum who has
helped me over the past 3 years with Protel. It's been a great learning
experience!

Thanks again!

  gains in quality come from meticulous attention to detail and every step
in the manufacturing process must be done as carefully as possible, not as
quickly as possible

-David Packard

Tim Fifield, CET
International Rectifier - Automotive

PS. If anybody knows of any similar forums or websites for OrCad please let
me know.

Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed experience. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1