From: "Mr. Zhang Yangtian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel      " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 7:41 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Why simulation fails for TI's OPAMP?

> In protelDXP, I want to simulate a circuit including an OPAMP IC named
TLC272, which is from Texas Instruments. In the integrated library of DXP,
there is no simulation model for this chip. So I came to the website of TI
and download the SPICE model files and apply it to TLC272 compoment. But
when simulating, DXP gives out an error message showing that there is one
line error in the spice file. The content of this line is "EGND 99  0
POLY(2) (3,0) (4,0) 0 .5 .5". For many other model files from TI, DXP al