From: "Knutson, Randy Wayne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2004/01/30 Fri PM 06:03:51 EST
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PEDA] basic protel dxp questions

Hi,
I was wondering if any DXP users were on this forum because I have a few questions
that I think should be easy to answer but for the life of me I just can't seem to
figure them out.

1. When I place a resistor I see 3 parameters for that part: R?, res, 1K
How do I globally turn off the 'res' parameter so that when I place a part I only see
R? and 1K

2. I was wondering what general strategies you guys and gals use to route your boards.
Do you manually route important stuff and let the autorouter take care of the rest?
ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Randy Knutson
MSU mankato
Electrical Engineering.

This message is sent using PostCast Server Professional Trial:
http://www.postcastserver.com/