Kathy Quinlan wrote:

Hi all,

When I print a schematic on my Brother HL 1440, the text is upside down
and back to front.

If I print a Text document it is fine.

Any Ideas ??

Clearly, your printer driver is bad. See if Brother has a new driver you can
download. If the printer is an emulator for some other brand (HP, Epson, etc.)
try a few different drivers for the emulated brand to see if one of them
corrects the problem.

I once had to send a laser printer back and get a different make as the PostScript
emulator in it had a defect that smashed text from a particular application.
The maker admitted the problem was bad firmware in the printer, but they
had no practical way to fix it.

Jon

This message is sent using PostCast Server Professional Trial:
http://www.postcastserver.com/