Never mind,

I engaged my brain and figured it out: Design/Make PCB Library
Someday I'll learn to think *before* I post.

Bob

From: bob stephens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:58 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: imported footprint

I have imported an Orcad .DSN project into DXP and need to modify the design
and re-layout the board. The imported files resulted in four SchDoc's, one
PCB and one SchLib - my question is how do I extract the footprint
information for the components from the PCB? The schematic symbols are all
in the SchLib, but I'd like to reuse the custom SMD footprints without
having to remake them all from scratch. Does anyone know a way to do this?

TIA

Bob Stephens

This message is sent using PostCast Server Professional Trial:
http://www.postcastserver.com/