From: Butcher, Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2004  2  6   12:54
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] can not start text editor in Protel 98

Hi,
It sounds like you need to re-install just the server for the text editor.
Click on the down arrow to the left of the file pull-down menu and select
servers. Click Menu, select Install, then locate your Client98 folder and
look for the text editor. I am using Protel99, and the directory structure
is a little different, but I think it is in a sub-folder of the Sch folder.
You may then need to start the text editor, although it should start
automatically.

Bob Butcher