Robert Ritchey wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a 99SE license. Since I have not done this before, does
anyone know what documentation Protel requires to prove to them I bought
the license to qualify for future upgrades if we decide (its getting so expensive
and so many features we really don't need I am not sure of this)?
Thanks,

I bought an Advanced PCB for Windows and adv sch for windows licenses
from a guy in the Netherlands, and then contacted Protel (at the time)
with a copy of the guy's original license list (it had the serial numbers
and license keys on it, and a bill of sale with his and my addresses on
it, and that was all they required. I was then able to use those licenses to
upgrade to P99SE at a VERY substantial discount. I would think the
same documents would be all they need for a straight license transfer.

Jon