Hello all,

I have a design relying heavily on the multichannel feature of Protel DXP. There are many instances of a common building block. On some instances a couple of pins are connected, on some they are not. It appears that Protel is not honoring the NoERC directive on port connections! If I put a wire ending to a NoERC, or a NoERC directly to a port, there are still tens of unconnected pin errors. Deleting the port on those symbols that don't need the connection just gives different errors. The Protel 2004 update is not here yet. Any ideas?

Juha Kuusama
Kuusama Design
Tampere, Finland