Hi everybody.

This is regarding Protel99SE SP6 on a single user PC.
If I want to delete a document from the design database, I am unable to do so since
after I right click on the document icon in the explorer , I do not get a delete
option in the context menu that appears. I tried to give all rights to all members
such as Guest etc. Also, if I try to drag the document to the Recycle bin, I get an
error "Cannot perform delete operation.Document is currently in use by Admin on
MYPC".It looks as if the system is not recognising me as  Admin.

Thanks in advance.
Paresh Pai