After a menu operation of "Tools|Signal Integrity", the DXP can perform a SI analysis
for some nets in the design and show the result in "Signal Intgrity Panel". With the
help of right-click menu in this panel, we can open the window of "Set Screen Analysis
Tolerances", in which we can see some tolerances parameters. These parameters can
affact the result that which item will be flagged with red color in SI panel. But in
the "Set Screen Analysis Tolerances" window, when I use right-click menu to edit the
tolerance parameter, DXP will pop out a dialog box, showing "This test should be
edited from the schematic parameters". Why can't I edit the value directly? And after
adding according parameters to the schematic document, it does not work.

Now I have to add a new PCB signal integrity rule for this parameter, this does work!
But I think it is not a convenient method to change the tolerances value.