Three times in a row, now, today, I see messages to the PEDA Forum apparently responding to messages that obviously the list transmitted but I did not receive.

I received two messages dated 4/25, one from Mr. Zhang Yangtian and one from Mr. Saputelli in response, i.e., normal.

Today, 4/26, there is a new message from Zhang Yangtain replying to a message from Mr. Badillo, subject Re: [PEDA] Exporting DWG/DXF, but no original message from Mr. Badillo.

And there are two messages from Mr. Saputelli, the first one replying to "Eccleston, Barry", subject Re: [PEDA] PCB Crashes Protel 99SE, the second one replying to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject Re: [PEDA] False DRC Clearance Constraint Error (99SE)? -- and in both cases I did not receive the original post.

I have no other messages so far for 4/26....

(I'm bccing this to the forum administrator, but I'm posting it to the list to see if others are experiencing similar behavior.)