  From: Ray Mitchell
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:03 AM
  Subject: [PEDA] Auto router "Can't Initialize" error

  I'm running Protel 99SE SP6 on Windows XP.  Sometimes when I try to start
  the auto router I get a "Can't Initialize" error.  This most often occurs
  if I'm trying to autoroute a specific net, but I'm also now getting it when
  trying to autoroute "All".  I have a bunch of manual pre-routes I don't
  want to lose, otherwise I'd just unroute the whole thing and start
  over.  Any suggestions?

  Thanks

  Ray Mitchell
  Engineer, Code 2732