I want to use some circuit blocks such as power supply circuit as components and the
routing result as their footprints.How many times you reuse these frequently circuit
blocks and they have been proved to be work correctly.Every time you copy them into
your new schmatic from old one----it just takes little,but you have to replace the
components in these blocks and route the nets again,it takes a lot of time!I wonder
whether there are ways to use a routing reult of a circuit block as its footprint.How
can I get it? Please copy the following Email address to your kind reply Email address
list:[EMAIL PROTECTED] .Thank you!

        9             http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html