At 06:34 PM 5/31/2004, Terry Harris wrote:
[I wrote}
>I've been *playing* with DXP & DXP 2004 for a few months now. I've not been
>using it for productive work, I've not taken a job through.

This is stunning really. I have posts from 23 months ago from the old DXP
forum. All the development that went into releasing DXP, another 23 months,
you paid for it, and Protel still haven't given you something you choose
use productively.

There are some assumptions being made that are not correct. First of all, I'm heavily occupied with some non-design-related work for the last year. Yes, my *company* (Lomax Design Associates) is doing design, but I'm not, personally. As needed, I supervise and review design.

And I only upgraded to DXP at the beginning of this year. And have had little time to spend with the famous learning curve, which has been exacerbated by the fact that I slide back down due to not using DXP every day....